I went to the Our Mob exhibition at the Adelaide Festival Centre.
There was a large number of artworks done by Indigenous people all over South Australia. I listed down some works I liked that grabed my eye these were Fah Fah Walsh, Sherrie Jones, Christine Tschuna, Coral Hayes Panaka, Red Dodd and Alice Abdulla.
There was a range of media from jewellery, didgeridoos, clapping sticks, pen holders, acrylic dot paintings, acrylic paintings, painted silk and photographs and more.

Many artworks conveyed stories, that the artist wrote in their statement. I like seeing how a story is created into art. In a few of the artworks I found the dot paintings mezmerising, the amount of effort that goes into them is amazing. There is such dedication and pride that goes into their works, which shown in each one.

It is nice to see the youth getting involved. I will admit I did not like the two large pieces made by the children but its nice to see the tradition of art making is still carried on, also you could see the happiness shining through the painting which made me smile.

All in all I enjoyed seeing the artworks in the exhibihition.